- This event has passed.
Free Hands Only CPR Class
September 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Elite Care Plano would like to invite you to one of our free CPR classes. Moms, Dads, Nannies, Babysitters, Lifeguards, Restaurant Staff, Teachers or concerned citizens – this class is for you.
Our instructors teach the American Heart Association Heartsaver Hands-Only CPR with AED Training for Infants, Children, and Adults. The class also covers the Heimlich maneuver for choking victims as well. This class does not include first aid training and is not a BLS class for medical professionals.
Class Details & Policies
- Classes typically run 90 – 120 minutes depending on attendance.
- Class size is limited to those that register online.
- Each individual must register to participate.
- Classes are available to those age 14 and up.
- Parent must accompany children under the age of 18*
- Classes start promptly at scheduled time.
- Snacks available 30 minutes before class time.
If you have never been to our ER before, please allow us the opportunity to give you a 5-minute tour. If you are unable to attend the class, kindly inform us as soon as possible as no-shows may not be allowed to re-book.