Guide To Your Bill
1. You received medical services from Elite Care.
2. During your visit, a portion of your responsibility was discussed and may have been collected. – i.e., co-pay/deductible/co-insurance
3. Charges will be applied to your account and billed to your insurance as a “claim.” – Your Insurance may receive separate claims for Physician Services.
4. Your claim will be processed and benefits applied according to your insurance plan
5. You will receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company. THIS IS NOT A BILL. This EOB may show an “Amount Due.” Please note that this amount is almost always overstated or incorrect.
6. Elite Care ER will work with your insurance provider to make sure your insurance benefits are correctly applied to your claim.
– If you have any additional financial responsibility, you will receive statements showing what your insurance paid and the balance due.
– You may receive separate bills for Physician Services.
7. The billing process is now complete. For questions or to explore options, contact a Patient Account Specialist at 713-554-6300
At Elite Care – Plano, we work to eliminate the confusion and complexity of healthcare insurance claims. Our registration, billing, and reimbursement processes are simple and streamlined for our patients. Elite Care will never send you a surprise bill. We take great care to review each claim and ensure that your insurer processes the claim correctly. We continuously advocate on our patients’ behalf.
Billing Inquiries: 713-554-6300 – M-F 8:00am-5:30pm CST
Click here to review our prices.
Click here to review our Medicare/Medicaid policies.
*Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room follows Federal AND Texas State EMTALA protections. ALL patients who present to Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room are evaluated for the presence of an emergency medical condition, and, if one exists, they will receive emergency stabilization and treatment, including transfer to a higher level of care when necessary, without regard to their ability to pay.